Thursday 1 March 2012

Alterations

Ok, so I am a little suprised by this myself, but I LOVE doing alterations. Nothing too fancy schmancy at this stage, but taking up hems, mending tears in fabric etc I get a bit of a buzz out of (crazy, I know!!). So, if you have anything you want me to have a go at let me know as this is a part of sewing I would really love to get into in the future!

Ps. I have come up with a pattern for a 'pencil case roll-up' that I will attempt to do my first ever tutorial on over the weekend. Its soooo easy & would make an awesome gift!

4 comments:

  1. Just trying out the comments bit as I often have trouble with commenting on blogs. I like your pillowslip dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your own pattern? Wow, super impressed, Suzy-girl!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your lovely comments girls - am having heaps of fun doing the blog! Now got to get back to work on finishing the pencil case tut!

      Delete
  3. Ps. Yep, my own pattern Martha - very basic!!

    ReplyDelete