Friday 15 June 2012

Girls Reversible Jacket


I think I have said this on a previous occasion, but this is my most favourite piece I have made to date! I used two different poplin's and wasn't sure whether this would give the jacket enough thickness but the end result was perfect! It is fully reversible with sewn cuffed sleeves and a single button that joins the jacket at the top. It is slightly longer at the back (which you can see in the pic) with a rounded neck line, and I love that it only has the one button as it gives a more 'flowing' feel to the jacket. A great piece for winter as it is roomy enough to wear a shirt underneath, and light enough for a cool summer evening. Needless to say I will be making many, many more of these!! My lack of photography skills does not do the jacket justice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment