Sunday 4 November 2012

Bath Cookies


This one is for all of you bakers out there! I'm always on the lookout for unique gift ideas, so when I came across this one I just had to try it out! Not only do I love baking cookies, but being able to put them in the bath is pretty damn cool too if you ask me! With Christmas coming up, this would be the perfect gift for a 'foodie' friend or family member. 
Due to copyright laws I can't re-produce the recipe I used, however, I can tell you that they are prepared and baked with the same method as an ordinary cookie, and stored in an airtight container until used. Then you simply place the cookie in the bath  when your ready to use it and watch it dissolve (be patient as this does take time).  You can use any essential oil of your choice, and in this case I went with Orange as it is my absolute fav.

Below I have listed the links for two bath cookie recipes I found during my 'googling' that I've  not yet tried, but sounded divine! If you do give them a whirl, I would love to hear how they turned out!


1 comment:

  1. What a totally strange but lovely idea! As long as you are not selling these cookies, I'm sure you can share the recipe - especially if you name the source. Well done, Suz! x

    ReplyDelete